Broccoli Pizza & Pasta

Saturday, February 18, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Guys!

I have passed by this place so many times, but yesterday I and my hubby decided to grab our dinner there as I wanted to have Pizza. I have heard many people rave about their Pasta as you can make it the way you want it; your choice of sauce, your choice of pasta and your choice of toppings.








The sitting area inside was pretty descent, they also have outside sitting area and the meal can be very much enjoyed watching fancy and customized cars and bikes driving and enjoying on the Jumeirah beach road. Just because of windy and rainy weather we chose to sit inside but still we were enjoying through the glass and enjoying our meal.



What We Tried There:
  • Chicken Pasta
  • Chicken BBQ Pizza
  • Fresh Orange Juice

In Chicken Pasta, I opted for Penne Pasta, Tomato sauce and toppings were mushroom, parsley, broccoli, olive and onions. The quantity was very good, enough for two. 
The taste is what I loved, sweet and sour. Exactly the way I wanted it to be. 

Chicken Pasta


For pizza you can't choose what you want there only option of pizza size. So we ordered small size Chicken BBQ Pizza. First time in my life I found the crust to soft and yum even the end of the crust. There was lot of cheese and Chicken. There was one more on top of it i.e some sauce, I guess it to be the tamarind sweet sauce. which took the taste of the pizza to the new level. I loved the Pizza more than the pasta.
Chicken BBQ Pizza


And finally I chose the Fresh Orange Juice


I #Highly Recommend this place to the people who love pizza and pasta as you won't be regretting it. Love this place, sure to visit it again and again.

XOXO

Nihan

Broccoli Pizza & Pasta Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato