Punjabi By Nature

Monday, March 06, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

When I planned my dinner with my hubby I was really excited as the name only was very fascinating Punjabi By Nature. I had read lots about this restaurant before but as I reached there I was amazed by the crowd waiting at the entrance. I was like now what to do looking at the queue and the people waiting to get a table.


While we were waiting I was reading the quotes which are all over the place. This Punjabi decor and quotes were really wonderful and can't be explained it really makes you feel your in India. While I was reading quotes our table was ready for two. The staff is very descent, no rudeness, no attitude and they suggest the best for you while ordering the food. Immediately they apologize if they get busy with other customers and not able to catch up with you.

What we Tried There:
  • Chatti wali Lassi Pede De Naal
  • Ambh Ka Panna
  • Chicken Tikka Platter
  • Angrezi Chicken Tikka Masala
  • Tandoori Naan
Menu is quiet interesting with colorful, funny Punjabi quotes and interesting Punjabi name for dishes. In menu they have marked which is recommended and have to must try dishes and really it is worth. Once the order is placed, they serve with crispy papad and green chili chutney. 

Papad with Green Chili Chutney
Firstly we ordered the drinks, Chatti wali Lassi Pede De Naal is a mixture of milk, dood pheda and saffron. The glass is big like how Punjabi's like to have it. As soon as I took one sip the one word came from my mouth was WOW. It is not very sweet nor too heavy drink. It will suit all the types of food lovers. 
Chatti wali Lassi Pede De Naal

Next drink was Ambh Ka Panna, it is raw mango juice which taste like pani puri green spicy water. It is served chilled and it is more on tangy and sour side. It was again the amazing drink, it will really satisfy all the naughty taste buds.

Ambh Ka Panna

As I didn't wanted to get full with the drinks I kept it aside and let it settle down to room temperature. But it was really #YUMMY. The taste is really different when you have spicy meal and have a sip of this drinks the khatta meetha taste, Loved it!


For starter we ordered Chicken Tikka Platter it had three different chicken for starter which is Bhatti Da Murg, Achari Chicken and Chicken tikka. All together of 9 pieces, 3 of each chicken. 
Bhatti Da Murg have stuffing in it which makes it taste so good. Achari chicken is bit sour just like an achar and Chicken tikka is little bit of spicy. We had requested the staff to make it medium spicy. 

Chicken Tikka Platter

Served In Handi with hot coals

Lastly for main course we had Angrezi Chicken Tikka Masala, what made me order this is because it was written Punjabi di Shaan on menu, So I had to try it out. It is spicy and chicken is very soft. Flavors were very much Desi Punjabi style. We had it with Tandoori Naan. Naan is very basic nothing especial about it. 

Angrezi Chicken Tikka Masala and Tandoori Naan

Overall I had great experience and till now it was the best Indian food I had. I can't recommend one dish to try out. Really all the above mentioned dishes are #Highly Recommended and #MustHave. 

Ratings: 9.5/10

XOXO

Nihan


Punjabi By Nature Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato