Caravan

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Caravan is one the oldest restaurant in Dubai. It is one of my favorite buffet restaurant because it serves most of the dishes which I love. It offers a great multi-cuisine buffet which covering the Indian subcontinent, Middle East and Continental. They have soups, salads, starters, rice, various curries and desserts.


It have great sitting arrangement and good ambiance. The staff is very good and keep cleaning the clutter every time. I have been there for 3-4 times till now.

This time we had organised the Iftar party. I personally love buffet system when it has to for any party or any such thing. Because it is TAKE WHAT YOU LIKE AND WASTE NOT.


As we had gone there for Iftar they had already kept Dates (Khajoor), Falooda and Lime juice on the table. On the buffet counter they had fruits, samosa, pakodas, channa chaat and a sponge cake. It was tasty and fulfilling.


For main buffet there were so many dishes, we started with salads. My favorite is Russian salad, Taboleh, Coleslaw, Aloo Chaat, Corn and Olives. It is my favorite part of the whole buffet. It was so delicious and this are #MustTry.


Then I opted for Spicy Chicken Soup and my hubby took Sweet corn vegetable soup. Both were really tasty. Both of our taste buds were satisfied as I like spicy and he likes sweet.

Later we went for starters so I took all the dry items, starting with Chicken Kabab, Chicken Wings, Fish cutlet, Egg vermicili noodles with their house special sauce. I can't say one particular dish is favorite of mine because all are my favorite. Each one have different flavors and aroma.


Then I went with pasta, veg makhani, chicken kadai, paratha and biryani. It was really delicious and Paisa wasool.
The whole buffet is for 62 aed per person, you can take as much as you want unlimited which is the good part.

We waited for some time as we were almost full and I wanted to try out dessert.

For dessert they had Jalebi, Gulab Jamun, Jelly, Ras Malai, Umali, Cream Caramel, Mouse Cake and Fruit salad.
I love there Ras malai, Cream Caramel and Gulab jamun it is yummy and not so sweet.


If you have huge family or you want to organize a party you can definitely call them up and book the place. And you can also tell them if you want any message to be written on board or on screen they will do it for you.

Ratings: 9/10

XOXO

Nihan

Caravan Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato