Costa Coffee

Sunday, July 30, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

For me Coffee works as a stress relief. It makes me calm and fresh. And being a coffee lover I am always up to try out new coffee combination. These time I chose to visit the Costa Coffee

We went to mercato mall as an entertainment there was circus going on, both of us enjoyed it. It was more of a kids circus but it was fun watching people around and kids laughing and jumping with excitement. What I like about this mall is there is less crowd which makes me happy. The place is open and very much comfy. 


My husband opted for Caramel Crunch which is the new addition. It is very chilled and thick. Sweetness is up to mark just what it needed. It was perfect drink for him. In this you have option if you don't like coffee then you can exclude it. 

Caramel Crunch

I opted for Corto which is a classic black coffee with caramel and mocha. It is a hot beverage as I don't like too much icy drink. I love it as it perfect blend of taste.

Corto

Ratings: 7.5/10

XOXO

Nihan

Costa Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato