'Art Of Spice' Indian Nights - Pullman Hotel

Monday, July 23, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

India have so many different spices and every spice can be used in different way to make delicious flavor. Pullman Dubai Creek City Center Hotel provides great hospitality services for their customers. I visited a Medley Restaurant, they offer amazing themed dining experiences like Seafood Night on Thursdays and Indian Night on Fridays. 

Well I chose to visit the restaurant to experience the Indian Night 'Art of Spice' which is mainly done with the help of Chef Sweety Singh. They have showcased nicely the Punjabi flavors in every possible way.

Starting with my Favorite Chaat Corner, OMG! If you love Chaat you won't feel like leaving that place. They make everything according to your taste and your liking, I had Pani Puri and Dahi Puri which was delicious.

After stuffing myself with chaat I had Buttermilk to increase my metabolism. They also have chilled Kesar Lassi to quench your thirst.

After some time we headed towards the Salad Counter which almost had more then 10 different variety of salads. I liked Chicken Salad, Avocado Tomato Salad and Mushroom Chaat. It also had Dahi Vada which was divine, the dumplings were soft with perfect mix of flavor.

 

Next to Salads it had variety of chutneys like Mango Chutney, Mint Chutney, Boondi Raita and also papad and pickles.

For starters they had Amritsari Machi, Lamb Chops, Murg Angara, Malai Paneer; among all which is quite surprising I loved Malai Paneer the most, it was soft juicy and yummy.

For main course they have variety of vegetables, seafood, meat, chicken, rice and breads. I liked their Kali Mirch Chicken Soup which was little intense and good start. I liked their Prawns Masala and Butter Chicken with Cheese Naan.


Lastly for dessert it is endless story they had Gulab Jamun, Jalebi, Gajar Ka Halwa, Phirni, Laddu, Pistachio Cake, Blueberry cake, Mango Panacotta, Chocolate Mouse and much more.
All you need is good metabolism to try out all the good food.


Overall It is nice place to indulge in quality food, it is bit expensive for the price. I hope if they could increase the starter items little more and also in Main Course section. The service is great by the staff they are very fast and energetic. The day was nicely spent with my partner and my first love FOOD.

Ratings: 7/10

XOXO

Nihan

Medley Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato