Banglore Imperial Restaurant

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Guys!

Today's review is again a Easy on pocket restaurant, which serves authentic Indian food with traditional spices, more of a South Indian style.

It has nice open space in front of restaurant if you want to have food outside in fresh air and also inside.
As you enter restaurant you get a feeling as if you are in India because there is lot of Indain crowd there, I literally felt I'm in my hometown.

What We Tried There:

  • Devil Chicken
  • Kalami Sirazi
  • Chicken Tikka Masala
  • Kerala Poratta
Once you order food they give you traditional drink I call it SHOTS (It's really tasty) and a salad.

Welcome Drink & Salad

Devil Chicken as the name say it's not that scary but Yeah! It's damn spicy. It was our starter, even though I love spicy it was beyond my limits too. But I love the taste and spices in it.

Kalami Sirazi was very new dish and completely new dish to try. This is basically chicken leg piece stuff with coconut mixed with some other spices, Served it with Coconut Mint chutney which was really deliciaous. I loved this kabab. This is one of the dish that I would recommend you guys to try.
Kalami Sirazi 
Chicken Tikka Masala is something that will never be wrong in the menu, It was delicious no doubt in it. 

Kerala Poratta is very fluffy and soft, I guess it is done in fresh ghee as it tasted like so.
Chicken Tikka Masala & Kerala Poratta
I loved all the items which I ordered, all the spices were mixed and tasted to the perfection.

Let me know what type of food you like? Comment it below.

XOXO
Nihan

Bangalore Imperial Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato