Chiken Tikka Inn - Easy on Pocket

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi Guys!


Sometimes even though most delicious food is prepared at home and you just want to go out and have food and make a whole in your pocket. I guess it just me or is there anyone else too like me. I'm a big foodie but I also like to be Easy on Pocket. So I am always on hunt for pocket friendly family restaurant which have quantity and quality.

Firstly I didn't expect that this restaurant will keep up with my expectations, but surprisingly it did.
The food was not only good but also the service was amazing.

What We Tried There:

  • Chicken Reshmi Kabab
  • Ginger Chicken
  • Plain Paratha
I love spicy food but my lovely husband don't like, and we both opted for Chicken Reshmi Kabab but it wasn't spicy 🌶 so I told the waiter to make 2 pieces spicy. In any other restaurant I never got what I exactly wanted, you get what u ordered, but if u want anything little change you don't get it. That waiter did it as I said, he made 2 spicy and 2 normal and taste was yummy 😋.

And even the Ginger Chicken was so good. It had right amount of flavours. And the quantity was good too. 


It is really one of the amazing family restaurant I have visited yet. You guys must visit.. 


"GOOD FOOD IS GOOD MOOD👍"




Ginger Chicken

Chicken Reshmi Kabab

Plain Paratha
XOXO
Nihan Shaikh

Chicken Tikka Inn Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato