Bombay Times

Sunday, December 31, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

If you are Desi then you will always crave for chatpata food, full of flavours and variety for options and affordable price. As the year is ending and New year is approaching and being a festive season I splurged a lot. Well Meena Baazar is famous for all the Indian Clothes at very good price. After making a whole in my pocket I wanted to be light on food but no compromise on flavours. The only name came in my mind is Bombay Times.


Bombay Times is the Desi quick bite restaurant. It have wide variety of chatpata chaat and different chaats which I have never heard of before. The place is crowded and service is very prompt. They have standing tables outside and only three tables inside to seat (it is really small but very clean) it is always full.

What We Tried There:
  • The Famous Bombay JINI Dosa
  • Tawa Cheese Pav Bhaaji
  • Chatpata Sev Puri Grilled Cheese Sandwich
  • Kesar Lassi 
We started with #MustHave Tawa cheese Pav Bhaaji. Generous amount of bhaaji was served with two Pav. Bhaaji had amazing lip smacking flavours and pav was soft and buttery. This is a most common dish on streets of Mumbai which you must try out in Bombay Times.
Tawa Cheese Pav Bhaji
Well I have tried so many Dosa's in my life but only thing I liked was the Sambhar but they make it different, it is JINI Dosa. Dosa is stuffed with mixture of potato, topped with lots of cheese and served with chutneys. I was amazed and it was my first time that I loved it. You #MustTry this dosa if you haven't yet.
JINI Dosa
Lastly we tried there Chatpata Sev Puri Grilled Cheese Sandwich, it had yummy layers in between with the sev puri stuffing. The sandwich was huge and can be shared with two (because I couldn't finish it up).
Chatpata Sev Puri Grilled Sandwich
For drinks we tried the basic Kesar Lassi which is simple and sweet.
Kesar Lassi
Now I know where to stop by when I miss the street chaat.

Would I Recommend you this Place? BIG YES!!! They have everything in chats and other of their custom dishes. I'm definitely going back to have their Chinese bhel. Quantity and quality is amazing.

Ratings: 9/10

XOXO

Nihan

Bombay Times Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato