Sangam Restaurants & Sweets

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

To be honest, I'm not a fan of a vegetarian food. When I was in college I use to tease my friends and trouble them asking how can you just survive by just eating vegetables and not even taste other stuff. I don't hate veggie's but I can't eat more then two meals of vegetarian in a day. I hope you have know till now that it is all about vegetarian restaurant, it is Sangam Restaurant and Sweets.

I was in mood to have South Indian food so we ended up in Sangam Restaurant, for a minute I decided to go in other restaurant because they had non-veg but some how I managed to enter Sangam.

Sangam is very open, bright and spacious restaurant. We were warmly welcomed by the staff and shown our tables because we were only two. After having a quick look I realized the prices are  cheap as compared to other vegetarian restaurant who serves the same things. The Manager was very humble and polite and approached each table and asked for feedback's which is very rare to see. 

What We Tried There:
  • Mini Tiffin
  • Poori Sabji
I didn't know what to choose because it is rare that we visit completely vegeterian restaurant. So I told the Manager that I wanna have taste of everything but not burn the whole in a pocket. So he asked me to try Mini Tiffin. I was again in confusion because it had Masala Dosa (Which never in my life till now I couldn't finish it). 
Mini Tiffin
It had Vada, Masala Dosa, Idli, Upma (there are other options too for this item), Sweet was Sheera #MyFavorite along with Sambar, coconut chutney, chili chutney and I guess peanut chutney (orange color). Everything was in a miniature size and totally worth every penny. So many different flavors and different type of food in one plate. Lastly they served Coffee which is also included in Mini Tiffin.
Mini Coffee
We also ordered the famous Poori Sabji, you will find this everywhere in India. Poori was Fluffy and soft. They were served with mashed potato sabji and coconut chutney. I love the sabji, I love to mix it with ketchup to give it extra boost of flavours. It was delicious and #MustHave.
Poori Sabji
Definitely worth visiting this place again for very affordable vegetarian food.

Ratings: 8/10

XOXO

Nihan

Sangam Restaurant & Sweets Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato