Ashar's Kitchen - Business Bay Lake View

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

I have been exploring Business bay very much recently because of my Work. I didn't even knew that there are restaurants backside of  my building which gives the great view of the lake and skyline.
As I was early to the office I decided to check out the back side of building. 

I walked down the lane and decided to visit Ashar's Kitchen for lunch. As soon as i entered I noticed there are many take away's which they deliver. I expected to have fast service watching at them for take away's. The place is very open and bright. They have various comfortable seating from sofa's to chairs, not to forget they also have outdoor seating. 

The staff is kind of rude and doesn't know what's in the menu if you ask them anything. I felt as if they were more interested in sending the deliveries then taking orders from us or anyone present. Each customer had to call the staff especially as they were not attentive and busy on their phones. 

What We Tried There:
  • Chicken Masala over Rice
  • Butter Chicken
  • Chicken Tikka Quarter Leg
  • Grilled Chicken with Salad, Arabic Rice
  • Masala Naan
  • Strawberry Banana Smoothie
  • Sweet Lassi 

We started with Butter Chicken and Masala Naan. I totally loved the Masala Naan, it had all the spice and was big too. Naan is spicy and goes very well with butter chicken as it is little sweet.
Butter Chicken was good too but quantity was very less, enough for one person. 
Butter Chicken and Masala Naan

We tried their famous Chicken Masala over Rice, I wanted to know what is so especial about it. It is very simple dish, chicken masala is put on top of the bed of rice, served with lot of  salad. It was spicy and it was very basic. 
Chicken Masala over Rice

We also tried their Chicken Tikka Quater Leg, It looked very tempting on the picture but I was disappointed when it was served. The portion was small and salad served along with it was different from the picture. It was also burnt and didn't smell good.
Chicken Tikka Quater Leg

Lastly we tried their Grilled Chicken with salad and Arabic Rice. This was rather good and was served hot and freshly made. Chicken was nicely seasoned and rice tasted flavorful. The quantity served is good for one person.
Grilled Chicken With Salad and Arabic Rice

For drinks we had Sweet Lassi and Strawberry Banana Smoothie, both were very basic.
Sweet Lassi and Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Overall I didn't enjoy my experience as each item was served after 10 mins which kind of annoyed us a lot. Even the service was not so good and I didn't feel value for price. I expect little more in quantity for price and active staff.

Ratings: 6.5/10

XOXO

Nihan

Ashar's Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato