Nom Nom Asia - Asian Street Food

Saturday, March 03, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

Being a food blogger it is always a honor to get invited by good restaurants who serves delicious cuisines. This weekend I was Invited in one of the restaurant by Hyperlinks Media which I have been wanted to visit for the longest time just to try their Fried Ice Cream. I think you have guessed it by now, it is Nom Nom Asia.

Nom Nom Asia serves the Thai and Chinese cuisines with desi touch to it. The restaurant have very minimalist. They have just added pop of colors by adding wall art and little decor pieces to tie up the whole place together. I loved their hanging light because they were glass jars and glass bowl shapes which gave the quirky feel to the restaurant.The place very cozy and comfortable with good background music.

The restaurant have very huge menu and good options to choose from. From vegetarian to non-vegetarian to seafood lover they got you covered.Once you order it will take approx. 15 to 20 mins because everything is done fresh and is piping hot. If you want good food then you will have to wait for little time.

What We Tried There:
  • Thai Satay
  • Drumsticks
  • Pepper Chilli
  • Chicken Kung Pao Sauce
  • Fried Ice Cream
  • Lemongrass Ginger Cooler
For drinks we just had basic Lemongrass ginger Cooler.
Lemongrass Ginger Cooler
We started with Thai Satay, it had five skewers with three boneless pieces on each skewer. It was served along with Peanut sauce, schezwan sauce and soya sauce. Satay was soft and juicy and I loved the peanut sauce along with it. It was a great start for our evening.
Thai Satay
Next was my favorite, that is Drumsticks. This is a very simple dish but sometimes all u get is corn flour rolled. I loved for the fact that the drumsticks were big, tender from inside; sweet  and sour served along with complimented it very well.
Drumsticks
As our server suggested to try out Pepper Chilli according to our liking's we ordered it. according to me it was Indo-Chinese dish. I expected it to be very spicy but it wasn't. It was medium spice with good mixture of sauce. 
Pepper Chilli
Lastly we tried their Kung pao Chicken. I was very spontaneous to order this because I have been seeing Kung Pao everywhere. This is semi gravy dish which would compliment well with Fried rice.
I liked the sweet and sour flavour in the Kung pao. I am definitely going to try their Kung pao Stir fry chicken.
Kung Pao Chicken
For dessert, undoubtedly I had to opt for Fried Ice Cream. Warm from outside and cold from inside and lots of chocolate. This was divine, you will love it too.
Fried Ice Cream
Overall great place to hangout with friends and family. It is very affordable and good quantity is served. Next time I will try to order food and also try their dimsums.

Rating: 7.5/10

XOXO

Nihan

Nom Nom Asia Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato