The Cheesecake Factory - Mall Of Emirates, Dubai

Saturday, August 11, 2018 0 Comments A+ a-

First time when I had visited we had been to Ski Dubai which is Mall of Emirates and next to it there is this huge restaurant called as The Cheesecake Factory. I had never heard about them before but my friend rave about it and we landed there. Since then I have been their regular visitor.


I love visiting The Cheesecake Factory in Mall of the Emirates because you can see people and kids playing in snow. It's beautiful to observe people and to see them happy. This place is huge and have dim lighting which sets the mood perfectly. There is always a queue so you will have to wait for something good. They have various seating areas and different types like chairs and sofas. My favorite seating area is one with high back sofas which covers up nicely like personal booth so that nobody can see you eating or clicking pictures.
Array of different Cheesecakes

What We Tried There:
  • Berry Spritzer
  • Oreo Milkshake
  • Citrus Splash
  • Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad
  • Orange Chicken
  • Baja Chicken Tacos
  • Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake
  • Fresh Strawberry Shortcake
We started with their Best Selling drink Berry Spritzer. As soon as I had the first sip it was like waking up suddenly from sleep. It was very buzzing and refreshing.
Berry Spritzer
Our second drink was Oreo Milkshake, It had very nice creamy consistency topped with whipped cream and Oreo crumbs, I loved the flavor of it.
Oreo Milkshake
Our main course started with Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad, it had nicely cut cube of chicken, avocado, tomatoes, grilled corn, black beans everything tossed in barbeque ranch dressing, crispy onions for crunch. It is one of the best salads I have eaten by now. If you love having salads then I #HighlyRecommend you to try this out. 
Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad
Second item we chose from their specialties, Baja Chicken Tacos. More then Burgers I love having Tacos. This Tacos had spicy chicken, cheese, avocado, chipotle and served with Rice and Black Beans. It had great flavors which was very lip smacking.  It wasn't heavy and rich in taste, #MustTry if you are Taco fan.
Baja Chicken Tacos
I tried one more of their specialties which I had seen on Instagram and looked very tempting. I showed picture to our server and he briefed me about it. It was like Orange Chicken, small pieces of chicken deep fried and sauteed in sweet and spicy sauce, served with rice and vegetables. I completely loved the combination of sweet spicy with rice. I #HighlyRecommend to try it out. The quantity is very much shareable and worth the price. 
Orange Chicken
By then we ordered one more drink Citrus Splash, It was very refreshing and similar to Berry Spritzer only with orange flavor.
Citrus Splash
It is not possible to leave without trying their Cheesecake. We had their Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake, it was so chocolaty and cheesy, I loved each bite. It was too heavy, you might need a partner to finish the whole thing. 
Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake
Lastly we also tried their Fresh Strawberry Shortcake, this shortcakes are soft biscuits which are soaked in milk and sugar. Between two biscuits there was vanilla ice cream, there were total of three shortcakes served with cream and strawberries. I didn't like it and was kind of disappointed with it.
Fresh Strawberry Shortcake
Overall I had good experience, the ambiance and staff are very peaceful and humble. The prices are high but it's worth it for some of the dishes. Definitely try there spritzers and other juices and their main specialty the cheesecakes.

Ratings: 8.5/10

XOXO

Nihan

The Cheesecake Factory Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato