Tim Hortons

Thursday, March 09, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-


" Coffee Doesn't Ask Silly Questions. Coffee Understand. "

As I'm a huge coffee lover, Late night I was craving for it. So my hubby surprisingly took me to Tim Hortons which is on Sheikh Zayed Road. The name itself doesn't need any explaination or description. It is very well known Canadian cafe, and it is personal favorite for many people. One of the best thing, it is open 24/7. It is never empty either day time or night time. It is a lovely place to spend time with friends or with you bae. The staff is well trained and active.



What We tried There:

  • Donut Bloom with Nutella
  • Chocolate Chip Muffin
  • Cafe Mocha
The NEW addition of Donut Bloom with Nutella has been great success. It is melted nutella topped on donut with various crispy nuts. Donut is very soft and have perfect blend sweetness.

Donut Bloom with Nutella
Chocolate Chip Muffin is another NEW addition to their menu. It is basically soft sponge cake filled with melted chocolate in centre and choco chips on top. It is fulfilling and I love anything in chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Muffin

Lastly My favorite Cafe Mocha, it have chocolate, milk and coffee. I love it so much. This might sound little funny but I really love the way they make heart on top of the coffee. It fascinates me. If you have not tried cafe mocha then it is must try.

Cafe mocha

I love this personally just because it reminds me my University and college days.
This place can be easily spotted with good crowd outside and friendly staff. 

Ratings: 8/10

XOXO

Nihan

Tim Hortons Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato