Starbucks - Deira City Centre

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

"Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks and the only word that describes it is WOOOOOOOOOOW."

I am a fan of Starbucks coffee, lets go through the history short and sweet.

The first Starbucks was opened in Seattle - Washington, by three partners who met while they were students at University of San Francisco: English teacher Jerry Baldwin, History teacher Zev Siegl and Writer Gordon Bowker. 

When I am free the only thing on my mind is just shopping, Dubai mall, Mall Of Emirates (MOE) and Deira City Centre  (DCC) are my favorite shopping places. Ways for all the franchises and stores for each brands are memorized, that becomes very much easier and takes less time as I don't have to search for stores. Here comes the main task carrying the shopping bags and roaming with it. 

After all my shopping done I wanted something icy with a taste of coffee and with this combination there is nothing better then Starbucks coffee. Starbucks have changed the style of coffee not just in olden times people used to drink strong/mild hot coffee at the morning and the evenings. Starbucks coffee can be started from early morning till the mid night just need to go to it's location. 

I feel the environment simply keeps you productive and focused. The flooring, lighting's, the comfy chair's and sofa's makes it simple and elegant. Space is also occupied for business meetings or by friends with a sip of coffee hot or cold that's our choice.

I ordered Frappucino Mocha Chocolate Chip in Venti size which is priced at AED 24. It has chocolate chips and topped with lots of cream.

Mocha Chocolate Chip
Secondly I love their Mugs which you can buy if you like and their collection keep changing with seasons.


Ratings: 8/10

XOXO

Nihan

Starbucks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato