Chatori Gali - Indian Street Food

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 3 Comments A+ a-

India has lot to offer in especially in food. You have various type and each dish can be prepared in different style with a personal touch. But my favourite among all is CHAAT. 
I was at Chatori Gali to satisfy my taste buds. This place is in corner and can be easily located only issue can be parking. The staff is very welcoming and have elegant space. 

What We Tried There:
  • Aloo Tikki
  • Gol Gappe
  • Jalebi Kesariya
It was my first visit so we asked what to order as recommended we chose Aloo Tikki which was served with dahi. I wasn't really happy with it as it didn't match my expectations. It didn't stand out for me. 
Aloo Tikki
Second dish was my all time favourite Gol Gappe, I wanted little bit more stuffing in the puri but I loved the tamarind chutney and spicy chutney. 
Gol Gappe
Lastly I had to try their Jalebi Kesariya because they were making it fresh on their live counter. This was definitely bomb dish of the day, it had perfect amount of sweetness and quantity served was also good.
Jalebi Kesariya
Overall my experience was kind of OK. But I'll try out different dishes when I visit next.

Ratings: 5/10

XOXO

Nihan

Chatori Gali Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

3 comments

Write comments
30 September 2020 at 07:18 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
30 September 2020 at 07:59 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
20 December 2023 at 01:24 delete

The blog is wonderful I like reading your articles. Stay up with the great work!
Thanks
Best Street Food Markets in Dubai

Reply
avatar