The Chocolate Bar - Alison Nelson's

Thursday, January 11, 2018 1 Comments A+ a-

Anything with Chocolate I'm always up for it be it any time of the day. I need to have at least one bar of chocolate everyday (that is something I eat and follow religiously. LOL.) While after getting tired of roaming in Mall of Emirates we were looking out to have quick snack, right in front of me I saw The Chocolate Bar.

The Chocolate Bar just attracted us towards it. It is a cafe and dessert parlor which have amazing variety from which you can choose from. The space is bright, feels luxurious and have very comfortable seating. Chocolate Bar offers lot more like breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, cookies, cupcakes and huge variety of desserts. 

What We Tried There:

  • Slider Chicken
  • Classic Molten Chocolate Cake
We started with very basic Slider Chicken, it had three small burgers served with French fires. I loved the crispy chicken in the burger and had great stuffing. 
Slider Chicken
Next was my favorite Classic Molten Chocolate Cake. The cake was nice soft and gooey in the center with molten dark chocolate. It was served with two scoops of vanilla ice cream. The taste was amazing as expected.  
Classic Molten Chocolate Cake
Overall I had good experience, but the only disappointment is the quantity that is served for the price. There are lot many other cafes which serves amazing sliders and dessert at little less expensive but with great quality. But I'll visit this place to try their house made cookies and cupcakes and to forget Money Kicks Milkshakes.

Ratings: 6.5/10

XOXO

Nihan

The Chocolate Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comments:

Write comments
30 September 2020 at 07:14 delete

When I'm writing my MUMTAZ CHICKEN I like to snack on chicken fingers and dip them in honey mustard. I cannot find a store brand of honey mustard that tastes as good as restaurants. Where can I find honey mustard like they have at (for example) Applebee's, Uno's, or Steak n Shake.
Visit this site: http://shomeservices.ae

Reply
avatar